15 Intriguing Narrative Essay Topics To Choose From
A narrative essay tells a story. It’s as simple as that. Narratives essays are usually told in the first person. They are meant to be very descriptive and emotional. In order to write a good narrative essay, you should have intriguing topics to choose from. I am going to list 15 intriguing narrative essay topics for you to choose from:
- You won’t believe what I saw last night.
- The day I lost my daughter in the mall.
- The day the Twin Towers were destroyed.
- What I want to be when I grow up.
- If I could change one thing about my life.
- Where I would love to live.
- Places I want to visit.
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- How often do you leave your comfort zone?
- Why do you play sports?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What was your favorite summer memory?
- Would you consider getting a tattoo?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Did you have a favorite cartoon?
Your introduction of your descriptive essay should tell the audience what you intend to write about and tell them how you felt about it. Try to use very descriptive word and create some kind of emotion. Try to put the audience in your shoes. Use as many of your senses to describe your story. In the body, you should tell your story. Don’t just use vague words. Make them feel what you felt, hear what you heard, see what you saw, and smell what you smelled. Be extremely descriptive. You want your readers to be on the edge of their seats. Let them get involved emotionally in your story. If it means a lot to you, make sure you portray that to your audience. Try to tell the story in the order that it happened so the reader can get a clear idea of what happened. Review briefly some of the biggest moments in your experience and how they affected you. Tell the readers why this particular experience was important to you and why you remembered it. The conclusion is meant to give the moral of the story or to tell the audience what you got out of the experience. These 15 intriguing narrative essay topics should allow you to tell some pretty interesting stories. There is a wide range of experiences to choose from so pick one out that means something to you and tell your story.