The 10 Best Cause And Effect Essay Topics For College Students
When you are in college, you can’t make simple essays like in high school. You have to prove that all those years of study had a purpose, and you can do this by creating amazing compositions. Cause and effect essays are easy in theory, but they can get pretty tricky if you are going for a complex topic. On the other hand, a topic like this will bring you high grades and the appreciation of your professor. Here are some of the best topics for your cause and effect composition:
- Divorce. What are the most common causes of it? How is this affecting the children and the rest of the family? Be very careful if you approach this topic; it can be sensitive for some of your classmates.
- Misogyny. What makes men believe that women are weaker than them? In what way is this influencing the society and the life of young girls? If you write your essay in good way, you might change the mentality of some friends.
- Feminism. In some countries, this movement helped women to go to school, to escape from abusive marriages and to gain independence. Focus on this instead of superficial effects.
- Teenage pregnancy. I am sure that you heard about many cases in your city, so you can use them as example. If you choose this as a topic make sure to provide some viable solutions to solve the problem.
- Anxiety and depression. These are considered to be the diseases of the century. What causes them? What are the effects on long and short term?
- Excessive usage of social media. This can affect teenagers in a sever way, especially on long term. Try to be very realistic when you discuss this topic
- Obesity. Extra weight is more dangerous that many people think, especially if we are talking about children. Emphasize the dangers in your essay.
- Online shopping. Apparently it is an innocent habit, but it can become addictive. Also, it makes us spend much more money than we normally would.
- Driving without a seatbelt. Everyone is doing it, especially in the countries where the law is not severe. However, it can have disastrous consequences and it can end the life of many people.
- Bullying. This is a very controversial topic among students; does it really affect other students, or it’s just something more than friendly teasing?